SPINPower® is the global leader for power-based education and programming in the indoor cycling industry. Our innovation in power-based cycling education and power-meter technology delivers real, measurable results. Get certified.
When you learn to teach with power metrics and training zones, you’ll see what a game-changer power is when it comes to motivating, performance-oriented rides. Whether you attend the live, in-person training or take the online training at home, you will learn how to:
- Confidently describe the benefits of power-based training to riders of all levels.
- Explain why Spinner® bikes measure actual power and accurate, not estimated caloric expenditure.
- Coach your riders to optimize their power and efficiency through bike setup, pedaling mechanics and riding technique.
- Conduct ramp tests in class to help riders identify their Personal Spinning Threshold (PST).
- Lead classes with new terminology and cues that will give your riders powerful results.
- Create your own SPINPower® class profiles with effective templates to focus on strength, speed, stamina and power.
The SPINPower Certification is part of the Spinning Instructor Certification Pathway, which means it’s your opportunity to progress to the next step in your career, and also the next level in the Pathway. If you are already a certified Spinning Instructor, you’ll go from Level 1 to Level 2 - Advanced. If you’re Level 2, you will climb to Level 3 - Elite status.
Take your live training
Find a live training near you, or register for online training and get started right away. Both options include:
- SPINPower® Instructor Course Manual
- Study Guide
- Master Instructor rides
- Continuing Education Credits: 14 SPIN, 7 AFAA, .8 NASM (.7 ACE, 8 USAT, 6 USAC)
- Eligibility to join the SPIN® membership program with access to free monthly profiles and playlists, on-demand videos to build your skills, discounts on all things Spinning® and more!