The World’s #1 Indoor Cycling Program
With more than 250,000 instructors certified, Spinning® is the most recognized certification program on the planet. Spinning® was created by cyclists and is loved by all—athletes training for the next big race, the everyday fitness fan and everyone in between. When you become a Spinning® Instructor, you’ll have the foundation and credential that’s recognized at health clubs, college campuses, recreation centers and boutique studios around the world. Get started on your Spinning® Instructor Certification today!
Choose from the original Spinning® Instructor Certification, a specialty certification, or the Spinning® Bridge program. You will achieve Level 1 Spinning® instructor status after successful completion of any certification, and you’ll advance to Levels 2 and 3 with each subsequent certification.
Comprehensive first step to teaching amazing Spinning® classes.Learn More >>
Learn to teach classes that are more performance-oriented using power metrics and training zones.Learn More >>
Elevate your class experience with visuals, DJ-like music mixes and expert coaching skills.Learn More >>
Spinning® Instructor Certification
Available both as a live training and an online course, this comprehensive program provides the practical knowledge and skills to become a dynamic indoor cycling leader. You will learn how to:
- Find the appropriate bike fit settings for yourself and others
- Ride with optimal technique for safety and performance
- Understand and use metrics like heart rate, cadence and power
- Deliver cues that motivate and coach riders to get results
- Lead a class using predesigned Spinning® class profiles
- Create your own classes based on ride type or training goals
- Choose songs and create playlists that complement the terrain, intensity and rhythm of your ride
Live trainings are hosted at Spinning® facilities and led by the best Master Instructors in the business. You can find one near you to attend or host your own! Live trainings include:
- The Spinning® Instructor Course Manual
- Study Guide
- Education covering a mix of exercise science and practical skills
- Master Instructor rides
- Spinning® Instructor Certification valid for 2 years (upon successful completion of the course and exam)
- A wide variety of continuing education options for certification renewal
- CECs: 8 AFAA, .8 ACE, .8 NASM
- Eligibility to join the SPIN® membership program with access to free monthly profiles and playlists, on-demand videos to build your skills, discounts on all things Spinning® and more!